Pergolas are highly useful and flexible structures. They are more substantial than simply an arbor, but less confining than a gazebo which makes them a great option for just about any landscape. Many homeowners like the idea of pergolas, but don’t know where they would look best in their Marietta, GA landscape. C&M Residential can help you choose the right installation space just by following and understanding these tips:
- Pergolas can go literally anywhere you could possibly want one. They look great as an addition to the back of your home, or as a free standing structure.
- An especially effective location for a pergola is over a paved area such as a path, courtyard, or patio.
- These structures are custom built, and can fit any specifications that you need.
- Similar to an arbor, pergolas look beautiful covered in an evergreen, flowering vine, or rose bush.
- A pergola can be used as an addition to your home, or as a grand, main focal point for your landscape.
- The closer a pergola is to your home, the more usage it will get. Unless, it is built at a ‘destination’ space such as your pool, outdoor kitchen, or fire pit.
- Pergolas don’t have to be huge, our custom carpenters also build small pergolas to serve as smaller elements of your landscape design.
- When considering where to place your pergola, don’t forget to take into account the vertical space that you’ll be using. A tall pergola looks great in a narrow side yard.
Still trying to figure out if a pergola is the right addition to your Marietta, GA landscape? Give us a call to come out and help you create a beautiful outdoor space, starting with planning where to install your pergola.
Leave a Reply