Landscape designs aren’t simply about what looks good in your front flower bed at the moment. A successful landscape design takes into consideration the lifestyle of your family, the longevity of the planting area, water run off, erosion control, four seasons appeal, and more. C&M Residential’s expert landscape designers look at each of these things when they come out to visit your Atlanta, GA home and offer you an estimate on a new landscape design.
Considerations For Selecting Landscape Design
- Consider the design of your home. Is there a strong popular theme that is commonly used and associated with the type of home you have?
- Take local natural resources and conditions into account. Is there a need for Xeriscaping, native plants, or a style of landscape design that is more hardscape elements rather than lawn and a lot of plants?
- Future maintenance. Are you the type that likes to spend a lot of time working in the yard or do you simply enjoy seeing and relaxing in it? While some landscaping will work with almost any type of home, some require a lot of work and some require very little at all.
- How will you and your family be using your landscape?
- Do you live on a piece of land that will need special considerations for water run off or erosion?
Have more questions about a complete landscape design for your Altanta, GA home? Give us a call at C&M Residential or send us an email at [email protected] to schedule an appointment for an estimate on a new landscape design.