New Years Resolutions come in variations, but one thing remains the same; we almost always don’t maintain them. Did you know that by week three of January, 68% of people have already given up on their resolutions? Some people go for fitness, health, or more family time as their resolutions, but at C&M we’re all about landscaping! We think 2017 is the year of the lawn, so here are a few resolutions you should keep!
- Finally turn your dreams into a reality. Many of us dream about our ultimate landscape, but this it isn’t attainable or affordable. We promise with the advice and tips from professionals and a clear outline of what you want, it’s definitely doable! So chat with us. It’s never impossible!
- Take the time to relax. Even when we do create our dream landscape we forget about the most important thing; enjoying it! We get so wrapped up in our busy work schedules and other things going on that we forget to spend time around the landscape. So prop up a chair, sit back and relax!
- Keep it maintained. While it’s often annoying and a hassle, regular maintenance of your landscape is key to keeping it looking pristine. Don’t let those weeds grow too long or those bushes to big. It’s like cleaning your room. It’s better to do it as you go then having to clean it all at once a month later!
- Don’t forget the mulch. Mulch is absolutely essential to a healthy landscape, so don’t forget to put it down! It retains soil temperature and prevents it from drying out. It’s a weed barrier as well, and protects plant roots.
- I will call the professionals. That’s us! If you ever have questions, concerns or want to talk to someone about your landscape conditions, we’re always here to chat.
So make it a habit to stay on top of these things throughout the year, and you’ll be sure to maintain those resolutions! Visit us at C&M Residential in Marietta, GA. We’ll see you soon!